* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
For Friday’s football we’ll be looking for value in the Bundesliga where Hoffenheim host Hertha Berlin. QPR take on an in-form Nottingham Forest in the Championship in England, meanwhile in Ireland Shamrock Rovers can make it back-to-back titles with a win over Finn Harps and finally Ligue 1 leaders PSG take on reigning champions Lille.
NEW TO PADDY POWER?
Neither side can really be accused of having the best of starts to their respective league campaigns. The home outfit have won three, drawn two and lost four. Hertha have won four and lost five. Both sides though are scoring a fair amount of goals, Hoffenheim have netted 17 and conceded 15, Hertha have netted 11 and conceded 21.
Over recent league matches Hoffenheim have won two, drawn one and lost two, while four of those games saw Over 2.5 goals landing. Hertha have won three and lost two, as four of those games also saw Overs occurring. At home Hoffenheim have also won two, drawn one and lost one, with Overs landing in four. For their part, Hertha have won two and lost three over their last five away league excursions, and all five saw Overs.
With the teams scoring and conceding plenty, we should see both getting on the scoresheet and with only two draws between their combined 18 league games this season, we’re getting a good value price on our selection here.
QPR aren’t looking too good of late, winning just two of their last five. Forest have won four of their last five, losing the other one. Nottingham have a good record when visiting Loftus Road, they’ve won four of their last six matches there.
QPR are decent at home though, they’ve won four of their last five Championship games, scoring nine. Forest have won four of their last five, netting 11 goals in the process. We should see both scoring here and plenty of goals
MORE TIPS: Check out this QPR v Forest 33/1 Bet Builder
Rovers can make it back-to-back league titles with a home victory here and face a Finn Harps side desperate for points to haul themselves out of the play-off relegation place. Rovers have won three of their last five, drawing one and losing one.
At home, the Tallaght outfit are undefeated over their last nine, winning four and drawing one of their last five. Finn Harps have only won one of their last five in the league. Away from home they’re been quite good, winning three of their last five – scoring nine goals in total.
Finn Harps have netted in both of their most recent visits to Tallaght Stadium, and their scoring record would suggest they should get one here too. Rovers’ home record is far superior though, and they should take the title here at full time.
PSG are seven points ahead of Lens in Ligue 1 after just 11 games. Defending champions Lille languish in 10th position having won four, drawn three and lost four – scoring 14 and conceding 16. PSG have won nine, drawn one and lost one – scoring 24 and conceding 10.
Lille don’t have a good record away to PSG, they’ve won just one of their last seven visits in all competitions, however they have scored in five of those games. Their away record in the league isn’t great though, they’ve only won one of their last five. However, did score in three of those five. PSG are obviously strong at home, winning all five of their home league games this season, but have only kept two clean sheets.
MORE TIPS: Check out our 3 top tips for PSG v Lille
19:30 Hoffenheim v Hertha Berlin: Both Teams To Score No Draw
19:45 QPR v Nottingham: Both Teams To Score And Over 2.5 Goals
19:45 Shamrock Rovers v Finn Harps: Shamrock Rovers To Win And Both Teams To Score
20:00 PSG v Lille: PSG To Win And Both Teams To Score
* An accumulator on these four best bets pays at approximately 40/1 with Paddy Power. CLICK HERE TO ADD IT TO YOUR BETSLIP.
FREE BET IF 1 LEG LETS YOU DOWN
If one leg of your 4+ fold Accumulator fails to land, you get up to £/€10 back as a free bet. Customers can qualify for 1 Acca Free Bet If 1 Leg Lets You Down per day up to £/€10. The free bets will be credited by 12pm the following day.
- BEST BETS: Paddy’s ultimate guide for this weekend
- BEST BETS: Tackle our 3 savvy plays for PSG v Lille
- BET BUILDER: Our 33/1 QPR v Nottingham Forest flutter
Slick Saturday picks
- ACCA: Our sublime 13/1 four-fold for Saturday night
- TURBO TREBLE: Thommo’s 11/2 treble for Saturday’s 3pm Prem action
- THOMMO: 8/1 play leads the way in Leicester v Arsenal best bets
- BEST BETS: Thommo’s 4 Liverpool v Brighton bets include 5/1 shout
- BET BUILDER: Our mega 40/1 flutter for Leicester v Arsenal
- THOMMO: My 3 prize punts for Tottenham v Man Utd
- BET BUILDER: Our smart 32/1 shot for Spurs v Man United
Some more for Sunday
- THOMMO: My 3 Sunday best for Norwich v Leeds
- BEST BETS: 3 punts for Norwich v Leeds on Sunday
- BET BUILDER: 30/1 flutter for Aston Villa v West Ham
- THOMMO: 3 for glee ahead of Villa v West Ham