* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Hoffenheim’s season hasn’t exactly gotten off to the best of starts. So far, Die Kraichgauer have won two, drawn two and lost three. Koln have done better than there hosts as they’ve won three, drawn three and have only lost one league match. The Billy Goats have also scored 13 and conceded nine.
Recent form is certainly worrying for Hoffenheim too, they’ve won just one of their last five. Koln, for their part, are unbeaten over their last five. The home side are going to use this match to try and restart their league campaign, but Koln are obviously very tough to beat and they certainly have the superior form, the value here is backing the away side on the Double Chance.
Brugge have Manchester City coming to town this coming Tuesday for their Champions League encounter and they’ll be using this fixture as preparation. Brugge are in good league form, they’ve won five, drawn four and lost just one, netting 18 times and conceding 13. Kortrijk have four wins under their belt so far this term, scoring 14 and conceding 12. Brugge have won all nine previous meetings between the sides here and are short-odds favourites to take the three points.
We can see from those records that both teams are scoring and conceding plenty. Brugge have conceded at least one in all seven of their most previous home games, while Kortrijk have scored at least one in four of their five away games this season. There’s little doubt the home side will win here, but Kortrijk are certainly good enough to get on the scoresheet.
West Brom can overtake Bournemouth should they take the three points in Friday night’s match in the Championship. They’re in decent form of late, winning two, drawing two and losing one of their last five. Birmingham though are in rough shape though and have won none of their last five.
To make matters even worse for Blues, they’ve failed to score in all four of their most recent fixtures and, with West Brom keeping four clean sheets over their last eight Championship matches at the Hawthorns, there’s some good value to be had in backing the home side to take the three points and keep another clean sheet.
PSG are quite obviously odds-on favourites to take the three points at home to Angers. The home side have won four of their last five, losing the other one. Meanwhile, Angers have won just one of their last five. In the league, PSG are already pulling ahead of the rest, they’re currently on 24 points after nine games with Lens the closest behind them on 18 points.
This will be the eighth meeting between the sides at the Parc des Princes since 2016, the home side have won all of them and Angers have only scored in four of those eight games. All four of their most recent games here have seen PSG scoring Over 2.5 goals.
Angers have been scoring of late though, and PSG’s defence hasn’t kept too many clean sheets so far this season. We should see a few goals then, but the home side should have more than enough to brush aside Angers here.
19:30 Hoffenheim v FC Koln: Double Chance – Koln And Draw
19:45 Club Brugge v Kortrijk: Brugge To Win And Both Teams To Score
20:00 West Brom v Birmingham: West Brom To Win To Nil
20:00 PSG v Angers: PSG To Win And Over 2.5 Goals
* An accumulator on these four best bets pays at approximately 19/1 with Paddy Power. CLICK HERE TO ADD IT TO YOUR BETSLIP.
FREE BET IF 1 LEG LETS YOU DOWN
If one leg of your 4+ fold Accumulator fails to land, you get up to £/€10 back as a free bet. Customers can qualify for 1 Acca Free Bet If 1 Leg Lets You Down per day up to £/€10. The free bets will be credited by 12pm the following day.
More Friday Flutters
- BEST BETS: Paddy power’s ultimate guide to this weekend
- BET BUILDER: Win bradding rights with 22/1 West Brom v Birmingham bet
- THOMMO’S TURBO TREBLE: 11/2 Power Price for today’s 3pm Prem games
- BEST BETS: Thommo & trader’s Leicester v Man Utd punts
- BET BUILDER: Chelsea to beat Brentford in this 25/1 flutter
- ACCA: Our tasty 32/1 5-fold for Saturday’s biggest games
- BEST BETS: Watford v Liverpool wagers from Thommo & our trader
- THOMMO: 4 Brentford v Chelsea best bets
- BTTS ACCA: Tap in our 20/1 3pm Premier League acca
- BET BUILDER: Mane the man in 30/1 Watford v Liverpool play
- ACCA: Hit the net with our 14/1 goal scorer gamble on Saturday