* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Roll up, roll up, it’s SSE Airtricity League of Ireland time with just three games to mull over this weekend. We’ve got two on Friday and one on Saturday with two games postponed due to European commitments.
But, to the matter at hand, and it’s Finn Harps v Waterford kicking us off on Friday at 5.45pm on Friday. St Pats host Derry City at 7.45pm on Friday before Longford and Drogheda wrap up this weekend’s action at 7.30pm on Saturday.
It’s tight at the top with Shamrock Rovers and Sligo Rovers tied on 38 points after 19 games. St Pats are just three points behind and can go top this weekend with a big win. Longford are starting to get cut adrift at the bottom and are four points off Waterford in 9th.
Waterford have a big game as they take on Finn Harps who sit one place in the league above them but the visitors boast a seven-point cushion heading into this round of games. With the half-way stage approaching, how does Alan Cawley see this weekend’s games going?
Cawley’s Call: St Pats & Drogheda both to win
Alan’s League of Ireland Tips:
Friday 5.45pm: Finn Harps v Waterford – Waterford to Win
Friday 7.45pm: St. Pats v Derry – St Pats to Win
Saturday 7.30pm: Longford v Drogheda – Drogheda to Win
- Paul McGrath’s former club latest to cash in thanks to Paddy’s 100k #SaveOurGame campaign
- Paddy’s giving €10k to Irish footy every time England net at Euros
- Czech Please: Sterling converts to Euros for Paddy’s #saveourgame campaign
- Paddy puts first €10,000 from #saveourgame into Irish football
- Come on you boys in white! Paddy pays homage to Grealish and Rice with Dublin mural