* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
It might not be the most mouth-watering last 16 clash on offer, but Thommo’s in red-hot form and can help bag us some cash in Tuesday’s late game. Sweden topped a group containing Spain and will be looking to progress using their impressive defensive base.
Ukraine scraped through as the 4th-best 3rd place qualifier and might play with the freedom of men spared the gallows. Either way, here’s Thommo’s best bets for Sweden v Ukraine.
It’s tricky to call. This one is very, very tight. Sweden, don’t forget, got seven points from their group and finished above Spain which was a good feat in itself. They’ve not really scored many. They’ve got four for and two against.
Ukraine, you’re looking at that and you go, ‘Well, they’ve only got three points.’ They’ve scored four but they’ve got five against which shows they’re not great defensively. The two Yars have come good – Andriy Yarmolenko and Roman Yaremchuk both scored. I did well to get them, didn’t I? Paul Merson would have struggled all day long!
Tuesday 8pm: Sweden v Ukraine
BBC One and BBC iPlayer
They’ve scored two apiece and only got through by the odd goal. So they really clung onto their shirt tails to get into this. I’m going for a Sweden victory in this one.
MORE EURO 2020 TIPS
- Today’s 6/1 double covering both Euro 2020 matches
- Sweden v Ukraine Bet Builder: Our 25/1 punt for the 8pm kick-off
ENGLAND v GERMANY TIPS
- A 26/1 Bet Builder using Andy Robson’s England v Germany cheat sheet
- Our 23/1 Bet Builder for Tuesday’s FREE £5 bet
- Paul Ince’s 3 top tips for Tuesday’s Wembley showdown
- Paddy trader’s NAP for England v Germany Euro 2020 clash
- Paddy puts first €10,000 from #SaveOurGame into Irish football
- Euro 2020: England’s route to this summer’s European Championship final
- Ally McCoist invades Carlisle after Scotland Euro exit