* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
It’s paid to follow Paddy’s football ambassador Phil Thompson during Euro 2020 and he sensationally landed a 25/1 punt as France drew 2-2 with Portugal in the final Group F round of games on Wednesday. It’s Portugal in his sights again here as they prepare to go to battle with Belgium in Seville.
Thommo’s managed to pull another 25/1 punt out of the hat for this game, but can he do the double? It’s a mouth-watering clash as two heavyweights go at it and Thommo’s well up for this one.
I really fancy goals in this one. I’m going for 3-2 to… you’re all wondering which way Thommo’s going here aren’t you? 3-2! Will it be Cristiano Ronaldo or Romelu Lukaku?
I’m going to go with Belgium to win 3-2. They’ve been my tip from the very start. They’ve got nine points from the first round and they’ve been really good and comfortable I have to say.
Sunday 8pm: Belgium v Portugal
ITV and ITV Hub
They’ve scored seven with only one against. There’s no other way to go. I just do fancy them, but this Portugal team with Ronaldo… the leading goal-scorer Ronaldo, at the moment.
He’s heading off Lukaku as the leading goal scorer – Ronaldo’s been special. But they’ve conceded six goals, Portugal. They’ve also scored seven so I am going for a goal-fest.
READ MORE ON EURO 2020
- Punter nets £5k off £10 stake on bumper Euro 2020 Bet Builder
- Euro 2020: England’s route to this summer’s European Championship final
- Wales Euro 2020 Fixtures: Who Gareth Bale and co could face next
- Euro 2020 top scorer latest odds and Golden Boot standings