* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Groups B and C will be decided on Monday, and we’ll be taking a look at all four matches. Of the eight teams involved only one is assured of qualification and six of the rest will be fighting it out to make it to the next round.
Even Denmark, currently on zero points in Group B could scrape into the next round if results go their way. Only North Macedonia are definitely out the competition, as they can’t finish higher than fourth. Of course, there’s also Belgium, Russia, Ukraine and Austria involved. Let’s have a good look at the stats and find some value picks.
TV: ITV4 / RTÉ Two
The winner takes all in this one, and should one side emerge victorious they’ll be assured of qualification to the next round. A draw might suffice for both sides as well, as it would see both finishing on four points and depending on how other fixtures go over the week it might be enough.
Saying that, both sides would obviously prefer the win, and on the balance of previous form many would side with Ukraine here. They have won three of their last five games, while Austria have won just one of their last five, drawing one and losing three.
Austria have struggled for goals of late too, and while they did put three past North Macedonia last Sunday, over the other four matches of the five mentioned they failed to score a single goal. Ukraine have netted nine over their last five, so while Austria will fancy their chances of scoring, the Ukrainians have the superior fire power.
North Macedonia are out after defeats to Austria and Ukraine. If if they win against the Dutch their head-to-head record against the other two sides mean they’d still finish bottom of the group. They’ve shown great heart in the tournament, but their inexperience has shown too.
Netherlands are assured of their place in the next round as group winners having already beaten Ukraine and Austria, and are likely to play a slightly rotated side.
Over their last 10 fixtures, the North Macedonians have scored at least one in nine of them and scored two or more in six of them. Looking at previous Dutch matches, they conceded at least one in six of their last 10.
Netherlands should have more than enough to beat their opponents here, but should it be level with 20 minutes to go it’s hard to see them exerting themselves when they are already assured of top spot.
TV: BBC Two/ RTÉ Two
Denmark gave Belgium a scare on Thursday and were unlucky not to salvage a draw in the closing stages of the match. They simply have to win here to qualify. And if they do win then we could see Russia, Denmark and Finland all ending on three points.
The market has sided heavily with Denmark largely thanks to their display against Belgium and it must be noted too, that Russia haven’t exactly set the world alight with their brand of brutish, long-ball football.
Both nations have won two, drawn one and lost two of their last five matches. Denmark’s results are better though, beating Austria and Bosnia and drawing with Germany. Russia, meanwhile, beat Bulgaria and Finland. A point will do for Russia, while Denmark need to win and goals will be the order of the day.
TV: BBC One
Should Denmark not beat Russia, then the Fins could still get through to the next round as it stands, depending on how other groups go. A draw would be better for though.
Belgium will be a tough nut to crack however, as they’ve won eight of their last 10 fixtures, while Finland have won just three of their last 10. To make matters worse, Finland have only scored in two of their last five games.
Belgium have kept three clean sheets over their five most recent games and have scored at least two in seven of their last 10. Against a Finland side that struggle for goals, they’re going to find it very tough to get something against this Belgian defence.
If one leg of your 4+ fold Acca lets you down, you get up to £/€10 back as a free bet. Customers can qualify for 1 Acca Insurance per day up to £/€10. The free bets will be credited by 12pm the following day.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Check out our complete team-by-team guides for the two teams below:
- Austria Euro 2020 squad guide: Paddy’s predictions, tips, odds and best bet for the tournament
- Ukraine Euro 2020 squad guide: Paddy’s predictions, tips, odds and best bet for the tournament
- North Macedonia Euro 2020 squad guide: Paddy’s predictions, tips, odds and best bet for the tournament
- Netherlands Euro 2020 squad guide: Paddy’s predictions, tips, odds and best bet for the tournament
- Russia Euro 2020 squad guide: Paddy’s predictions, tips, odds and best bet for the tournament
- Denmark Euro 2020 squad guide: Paddy’s predictions, tips, odds and best bet for the tournament
- Finland Euro 2020 squad guide: Paddy’s predictions, tips, odds and best bet for the tournament
- Belgium Euro 2020 squad guide: Paddy’s predictions, tips, odds and best bet for the tournament
* Squads and statistics correct at time of data sheet creation pre-tournament
READ MORE ON EURO 2020
- Bag a free bet every time your Golden Boot selection hits the target at Euro 2020
- Next England manager odds: Who’s in line to replace Gareth if it goes South at Euro 2020?