Turkey will be looking to bounce back after what was a dreary performance against Italy to open up the competition.
Wales on the other hand will be delighted to have come away with a point against a defensively strong Swiss side which could make all the difference in qualifying for the round of 16.
Wednesday 17:00 – Wales v Turkey
Kieffer Moore was nothing short of excellent, and Rob Page’s side will be confident of adding to their opening day point with all three in Baku.
You can check out all the stats we’ve used to build this bet in our very own data sheets at the bottom of the page.
Bet Builder Acca Insurance
If one leg of your 4+ fold Bet Builder lets you down, you get up to £/€10 back as a free bet. Customers can qualify for 1 Bet Builder Acca Insurance per day up to £/€10. The free bets will be credited by 12pm the following day.
He scored the all-important equaliser on Saturday, and after a decent showing against a strong Swiss defence, the Cardiff frontman should have no issue picking apart a Turkish defence that did not turn up in game one.
It doesn’t look like being a high scoring affair, but these are two sides on arguably a very similar level. Chris Mepham is no Giorgio Chiellini, so we can expect Turkey will find their way onto to scoresheet.
A safe enough choice, with both teams set up to play on the counter-attack and tactical fouls likely. Both had three yellow cards combined in their respective openers.
He was kept very quiet against Italy, but did still create a number of opportunities for himself. He averages 1.86 shots on target per 90. Surely he can come up with something this time around against a much weaker defence.
Both teams have the ability to score goals. Partner that with marginally above average defenders and decent striking options at either end, we can absolutely see both teams scoring in this one.
Wales v Turkey Bet Builder selections
A Paddy Power Bet Builder of the above 5 selections clocks in at around 13/1
* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Check out our complete team-by-team guides for the two teams below:
- Wales Euro 2020 squad guide: Paddy’s predictions, tips, odds and best bet for the tournament
- Turkey Euro 2020 squad guide: Paddy’s predictions, tips, odds and best bet for the tournament
HOW ABOUT MORE TIPS?
- Our 11/1 Wales v Turkey Bet Builder using Andy Robson’s cheat sheet
- Paddy trader’s 2 best bets for Wales v Turkey
- The 2 best bets for Italy v Switzerland tonight
- Squads and statistics correct at time of data sheet creation
READ MORE ON EURO 2020
- Breaking: Southgate collects waistcoat from dry cleaners ahead of Euros
- Next England manager odds: Who’s in line to replace Gareth if it goes South at Euro 2020?
- Come on you boys in white! Paddy’s giving €10K to Irish footy every time England net at Euros
- Peter Crouch EXCLUSIVE: England have the players to do something special at Euro 2020