* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
The Netherlands kick-off their Euro 2020 campaign against Ukraine at home in the Amsterdam Arena as heavy favourites to not only win the game, but to top Group C as well.
Sunday 20:00 – The Netherlands v Ukraine
ITV / RTÉ Two
With the game right on the horizon, we’ve analysed a cheat sheet from Andy Robson to bring you some punchy picks for your Bet Builder on Sunday night. We won’t keep you waiting any longer, here’s the selections for the 8pm kick-off.
The Lyon forward is one of the tournament’s most in-form players having scored 12 goals in his last 12 matches for club and country. He looked a threat when I watched him against Scotland last week, where he scored a brace. I am backing him to find the net again on Sunday against a Ukraine side who have kept just one clean sheet in their last nine matches.
Just like Depay, Yeremchuk notched up 20 domestic goals this season and will be expected to be his team’s main source of goals at Euro 2020. The centre forward has managed more than two shots on target over the cheat sheet data and will fancy his chances at causing the Dutch defence trouble.
The Paris bound midfielder plays in a much more attacking role for his national team, hence why his shooting stats are so impressive. He is encouraged to get forward, and I would expect him to get at least one shot off in a game where the Dutch are likely to create plenty of chances.
Another player who operates further forwards for his national team is Man City’s Oleksandr Zinchenko. Andriy Shevchenko plays him more as a left midfielder, which had led to an average of over 2 shots per match. In the likely scenario that Ukraine go behind and need to chase the game, don’t be surprised to see a few speculative efforts from Zinchenko.
NOT SURE WHAT WE’RE TALKING ABOUT? CLICK HERE TO LEARN ALL ABOUT WHAT A BET BUILDER IS
BET BUILDER ACCA INSURANCE
If one leg of your 4+ fold Bet Builder lets you down, you get up to £/€10 back as a free bet. Customers can qualify for 1 Bet Builder Acca Insurance per day up to £/€10. The free bets will be credited by 12pm the following day.
- Squads and statistics correct at time of data sheet creation.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Check out our complete team-by-team guides for the two teams below:
- Netherlands Euro 2020 squad guide: Paddy’s predictions, tips, odds and best bet for the tournament
- Ukraine Euro 2020 squad guide: Paddy’s predictions, tips, odds and best bet for the tournament
READ MORE ON EURO 2020
- Euro 2020 tips: Thommo’s 9/2 Sunday treble for England, Austria & Netherlands matches
- Euro 2020 tips: Andy Robson’s sharp-shooting 12/1 England v Croatia Bet Builder
- Euro 2020 tips: Our trader’s best bets for Austria v North Macedonia on Sunday
- Come on you boys in white! Paddy’s giving €10K to Irish footy every time England net at Euros
- Peter Crouch EXCLUSIVE: England have the players to do something special at Euro 2020