* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Saturday 17:00: Denmark v Finland
I can’t see beyond a comfortable Denmark win in this one. Finland will be heavily reliant on Norwich’s Teemu Pukki but there’s been some fitness doubts about him heading into the tournament.
Denmark will be better than Finland in every position and I see a comfortable victory. Given Denmark are a short price, I’ll go for Denmark to Win to Nil.
If you’re feeling brave, Denmark to win 2-0 seems a solid bet in the correct score market.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Check out our complete team-by-team guides for the opening game:
- Denmark Euro 2020 Squad Guide: Your best bets, one to watch and tips for ’92 champs
- Finland Euro 2020 Squad Guide: Your best bet, predictions and analysis of Euro newcomers
READ MORE ON EURO 2020
- Emmanuel Petit: N’Golo Kante is the heart and soul of the France team
- Emmanuel Petit: Alexander-Arnold absence not major blow for England
- Emmanuel Petit Exclusive: Wilfried Zaha would be perfect for Arsenal in crucial summer
- Euro 2021 tips: Who to back – and avoid – to be group winners
- Euro 2021 tips: Who to back – and avoid – to be the tournament’s top goalscorer
- Euro 2021 tips: Who to back – and avoid – to be Young Player of the Tournament
- Euro 2021 tips: Who to back – and avoid – at this summer’s tournament
- Euro 2021 tips: High or low? Here’s where your goalscoring bets should go