* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
This game is a hard to call given that the teams have little left to play for now. I just feel Villa will have a little more motivation to grab the victory as they are still in the hunt for a top 10 finish. They also have Jack Grealish and Tyrone Mings looking to tie down spots in the England squad for the summer’s European Championships.
Sunday 12:00 – Crystal Palace v Aston Villa
Sky Sports Main Event/Sky Sports Premier League
Ollie Watkins does miss out for the visitors through suspension though. But, I’ll still lean towards Dean Smith’s side to pick up the three points given they have players with something to prove unlike their hosts.
This might seem like an iffy call, but Christian Benteke is the player I’m looking at in the goalscorers markets. The big Belgian is finally starting to resemble the player who was one of the better strikers in the Premier League a few years ago.
For the last two or three seasons, he’s been a bit of a joke to be honest. The Palace fans clearly didn’t take to him and he only scored six goals in 71 matches. But, he’s netted eight times in 30 games this term. That’s still not great, but it is a better return from him.
He’s scored in his last two outings, so he has to be high on confidence and Benteke looks a good bet to score anytime here.
- Football tips: Goals galore can net our 3 best bets for Tottenham v Wolves
- Football tips: Thommo’s 3 best bets for Everton v Sheff Utd with a 5/1 prediction
- Football tips: Phil Thompson’s 8/1 punt for West Brom v Liverpool
- Football Accumulator tips: Our mega five-fold for Sunday’s European games
- Pick England’s Euro 2021 Team: Pope or Pickford? Foden? Grealish? Select your XI
- Euro 2021: Paddy traders name England team most likely to start v Croatia