* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Ireland v Luxembourg – World Cup 2022 Qualifier
Saturday 19:45, Sky Sports Main Event/ RTE 2
I was really impressed with the performance against Serbia, however, Stephen Kenny will be disappointed with the result, and the pressure will be on us this time around to try and get a win on Saturday night. If we have any aspirations to finish second in the group, we simply have to win.
There will be lots of confidence going into this after Wednesday’s performance. Seeing as we grabbed a few goals on Wednesday night, there should be no reason why we can’t do the same against Luxembourg. I fully expect us to grab a couple, and I’m going for a 2-0 home win.
Alan Browne scored on Wednesday night and he might be value again to get on the scoresheet. I’d be hopeful that Aaron Connolly will start again after putting in a decent shift the other night against Serbia. He has been lacking match fitness but I expect him to get plenty of chances on Saturday night, and he can grab the first of the evening at the Aviva stadium.
Alan Cawley’s tips for Ireland v Luxembourg
- Revealed: Blatter wanted 2026 World Cup staged in Antarctica
- Man United keen on Suez canal container ship as new partner for Maguire
- Fred nominated for Leicester City player of the month
- Police involved as cabbage is thrown at Steve Bruce by Steve Bruce