* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
This will be a tight one. Leeds have been my favourite team to watch this season – and I feel like I say that every time I talk about them – but they’ve not won or scored in their last three Premier League games.
Not scoring is a big problem but when you watch them, they always have chances! They just aren’t clinical enough when it matters.
Leeds have a few issues at the moment, especially at set-pieces where they’ve conceded the most in the Premier League. They’ve also lost their last three away games which is worrying.
Friday 20:00: Fulham v Leeds
Sky Sports Main Event/Sky Sports Premier League
- Check out all the latest Football tips and previews now
- BET BUILDER: Our 10/1 punt for Fulham v Leeds
As for Fulham, they’re the lowest home scorers in the Premier League. They’ve only scored eight in 15 games. They draw a lot of games, however, they are fairly hard to beat. They’ve lost just five of the last 18 games.
The wheels came off a bit last week against Manchester City, however, that happens to most teams who play City!
Due to Scott Parker’s side being hard to beat, I’m going for a Fulham win. I think Marcelo Bielsa’s men are just starting to tire and I fancy Fulham to put the pressure on Newcastle and Brighton in the Premier League.
- Exclusive: Piers Morgan appoints himself to Arteta advisor role at Arsenal
- Man United appoint laundry lady Doris as Director of Underpants
- Punter nets over £78,000 with 11 draws in an acca
- United sign Gok Wan to upstage Pep’s touchline fashion crimes
- Dermot Gallagher reveals he was Oul’ Mr Brennan all along
- Matt Le Tissier: I thought Ali Dia had won a competition to train with Southampton
- Matt Le Tissier: ‘Glenn Hoddle was my hero – and a bit of a tw*t sometimes’