* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Neither Newcastle or Villa are in great form at the moment but when you look at Villa, they’ve got two games in hand on Liverpool! That’s massive as they’re only three points behind them but Villa can’t quite get any form going – especially without Jack Grealish.
They’ve won four of their last 12 Premier League games and scored five in their last eight. They’re not prolific by any means. The last five games without Grealish though is very much the reason behind their dip in form.
Friday 20:00: Newcastle v Aston Villa
BT Sport 1
As for Newcastle, Allan Saint-Maximin and Miguel Almiron are out for a while, which is devastating for them. Callum Wilson is out too. Ouch. So where Newcastle are going to get goals from I don’t know. This game is absolutely massive. Newcastle are one point above the relegation zone, it’s panic stations at St James’ Park.
With no Grealish, I’m expecting a much tighter affair. I’m going for a draw, but I do fancy Both Teams To Score. Both teams played out bore draws last week with Villa 0-0 against Wolves at home and Newcastle drawing at West Brom.
Ollie Watkins is due a goal for Villa but your guess is as good as mine about who will score for Newcastle!
*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
- Punter nets over £78,000 with 11 draws in an acca
- United sign Gok Wan to upstage Pep’s touchline fashion crimes
- Dermot Gallagher reveals he was Oul’ Mr Brennan all along
- Matt Le Tissier: I thought Ali Dia had won a competition to train with Southampton
- Matt Le Tissier: ‘Glenn Hoddle was my hero – and a bit of a tw*t sometimes’