- All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
The bet I like here, although it is a tricky one as it doesn’t win until full time, is Spurs To Win To Nil. There isn’t much value in Spurs to win the match here.
The possible doubt over Chris Wood and Ashley Barnes’ participation could also mean a serious lack of a goalscoring threat for the away side. When you look at when Burnley played West Brom last week, they played a team down to ten men for over an hour, and only came out with five attempts on goal at the end of the match. A pretty poor showing.
Spurs did beat the Clarets earlier on in the season at Turf Moor in what was a tight affair, and I expect something along the same lines, with the added incentive of wanting Spurs to keep a clean sheet.
Sunday 14:00 – Spurs v Burnley
Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Premier League
- Check out all the latest Football tips now
- BTTS ACCA: Sunday’s 15/2 Euro 4-fold
- THOMMO V TRADER: The best bets for Chelsea v Man Utd
I have been saying it all season, and I wouldn’t put anyone off backing Harry Kane in the First Goalscorer market. However, the market still hasn’t really accounted for the fact that Son is playing more advanced than Harry Kane lately, and the fact the England man’s role has changed.
You’ll end up getting more value with Son here due to that fact in my opinion.
- Premier League top four odds: Who will secure Champions League football next season?
- Football Tips: Paddy’s 31/1 Saturday accumulator bet from across Europe
- Your bets get even better with Paddy Power’s enhanced football odds