* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
I can only see one outcome in this match, and that’s a victory for the home side Brighton. It might not make much sense geographically, but there’s actually a quite fierce rivalry between these clubs.
It’s important to note that Crystal Palace are more than likely going to miss out on the services of Wilfried Zaha through injury. In the last 20 games in which Zaha has be absent for The Eagles, they have lost 18 of them. You often hear pundits speak about one-man teams, Palace are exactly what they phrase looks like.
Monday 20:00 – Brighton v Crystal Palace
Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Premier League
- Check out all the latest Football tips and previews now
I also wouldn’t put any one off backing The Seagulls on the (-1) handicap. Palace have the look of a team that has stop playing for their manager Roy Hodgson, you could see that when they lost 2-0 away to Leeds United a couple of weeks ago and it could have been a lost worse on the night.
They also went down embarrassingly 3-0 to Burnley at Selhurst Park, a couple of those goals came from very basic defensive mistakes as they barely raised a stir against The Clarets.
To put that defeat into context, Burnley scored as many goals against Palace as they did in their previous 10 away league outings combined. That shows you how bad Palace are playing. On the flip side, Brighton are in excellent form and they were very unfortunate not to beat a high-flying Aston Villa side last week.
- Exclusive: Liverpool shift focus to retaining Net Spend league title
- Football tips: Our classy 11/1 treble for Monday’s European Football
- Your bets get even better with Paddy Power’s enhanced football odds