One of, if not the most, exciting games of the weekend comes from Italy this weekend with the top of the table Milan derby at the San Siro.
There was great drama last time the sides met in the Coppa Italia when we witnessed an on-field feud WWE would have been proud of between Manchester United old boys Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Romelu Lukaku. Inter fans took the bragging rights when forgotten man Christian Eriksen’s last-minute free-kick secured a 2-1 in dramatic fashion.
On recent form, Antonio Conte’s men shade this one for me. AC Milan suffered a surprising defeat to Spezia last weekend and looked like they had lost their mojo in front of goal.
AC Milan v Inter Milan
Premier Sports 1
Inter were a lot more impressive last time out by seeing off an ambitious Lazio side 3-1 at home.
Head-to-head wise Inter have got the edge too as they have won five of the six against AC in all competitions.
With Lukaku’s partnership in attack alongside Lautaro Martinez (8 goals between them in their last five in all competitions) so difficult to contain, I am siding with Inter to Win.
BET: Inter Milan to Win
* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
MORE TOP TIPS FOR SUNDAY
- 3 top tips for Villa v Leicester
- Shots all round in our 47/1 Arsenal v Man City Bet Builder
- Man Utd to pile misery on Newcastle in the late kick-off
- Neymar confirms he will be fit for his sister’s birthday
- Breaking News: Scan reveals Harry Maguire has left foot
- Paddy’s Hall of Fame: Sharp punter’s United cash out nets £7,500 off a fiver