* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Everton have faced Fulham 14 times in the Premier League at Goodison Park, and the Toffees have won 14 times. It’s an incredible 100% home record for the men in blue and one that looks set continue this Sunday evening. Carlo Ancelotti’s men will be buzzing after their amazing 5-4 victory over Spurs in the FA Cup, and they will be going into this one all guns blazing as they attempt to continue their push for a top-four place and Champions League football. Everton have been creeping up the table again after an impressive victory away at Leeds was followed up by Dominic Calvert-Lewin’s stoppage-time equaliser at Old Trafford.
They will fancy their chances against a Fulham outfit that are mired in relegation trouble. The Cottagers have no wins in their last 14 games and are firmly in the relegation zone with safety slowly disappearing over the horizon. Everton are great value to heap further misery on Scott Parker’s men.
Sunday 19:00 – Everton v Fulham
BT Sport 1
In the first goal scorer markets, the value has got to be with Richarlison. The enigmatic Brazilian was on fire against Spurs in the midweek FA cup tie. He bagged himself a brace and looked a constant menace all night.
It was the sort of performance that led Barcelona to bid for his services. And while he hasn’t had the best of seasons so far this term, it looks like he is back to his best and he is sure to get his chances in this game.
- Check out all the latest Football tips and previews now
- Football tips: Ace Ings can help score our 3 Southampton v Wolves bets
There’s a huge array of WhatOddsPaddy specials available online for this game. The one that really catches the eye is for Everton to win 2-1 or 3-1. We have discussed Everton’s dominant home record against Fulham.
But, it is also worthwhile pointing out that Everton have not kept a clean sheet in a league game since Boxing Day. They also had a tough game in midweek against Spurs that went to extra time and there could be possible fatigue issues. While a Toffees victory looks likely, their defensive struggles cannot be overlooked and Everton to win 2-1 or 3-1 looks like an excellent bet.
- Football tips: Our 3 must see bets for West Brom v Man United on Sunday
- Dermot Gallagher reveals he was Oul’ Mr Brennan all along
- Matt Le Tissier: I snubbed Tottenham and Chelsea – and have no regrets!
- REVEALED: Karius’s secret masterplan behind Alisson’s poor Liverpool form