* UPDATE – TONIGHT’S MATCH HAS BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO A COVID OUTBREAK
6PM: Tottenham v Fulham
I get frustrated watching Spurs sometimes and I’m thinking ‘Come on guys, you’re better than this!’.
When they played against Wolves they didn’t have a shot on target until the 21st minute which is annoying.
This is Spurs, who people were calling title contenders a couple of weeks ago. They have to do better, come on Jose!
Tuesday 6pm: Tottenham v Fulham
Amazon Prime Video
Take the shackles off, give the fans something more to watch at home. The Spurs way is attacking football, not a counter-attacking style of play, especially at home!
As for Fulham, they’ve had four draws on the trot but I don’t think they’ll get one at Tottenham. I’m expecting Spurs to react.
THOMMO’S TIPS: I’m going for Spurs to win this one and for them to keep a clean sheet. I reckon Tottenham will win 2-0 with Harry Kane and Son Heung-min scoring.
Steve Bruce will set his team up in the same way Big Sam did against Liverpool.
He will have them behind the ball but they’ve been used to that all season. They will have to defend and defend well.
Tuesday 8pm: Newcastle v Liverpool
Amazon Prime Video
Because of the result against West Brom, I think Liverpool and Klopp will find solutions to have more attempts on goal. This will be a different Liverpool to what we saw against West Brom. I think it’ll be comfortable for Liverpool in terms of possession but it won’t be a romp like at Crystal Palace.
6PM: Tottenham v Fulham – *MATCH POSTPONED*
Tottenham to win 2-0
Harry Kane and Son Heung-min to score
Thommo’s Thursday double:
Tottenham and Liverpool to win
MORE TOP TIPS:
- Mick McCarthy: We’d run through brick walls for Jack Charlton – we all loved him
- Welcome to The Green Room: Paddy Power and Ivan Yates team up to take over your telly
- Pundits New Episode: Global Superstar Deliver Christmas Message to Le Tiss
- Paddy Power’s Christmas advert is here: Check out the Pundits’ latest misadventure
- Sacked Soccer Saturday pundits star in Paddy Power sitcom
- Mick McCarthy: Toto Schillaci annoyed me, the little bo**ocks