*All odds in this article are correct at time of publication and they’re always bang on with our clever betting banners.
Paddy’s football ambassador Phil Thompson has rustled up a tasty treble to hopefully pocket you some post-Christmas cash in the Premier League on Boxing Day.
He thinks the big boys are going to get it done we’ve served up a special Paddy Power News price for his picks.
Thommo’s Boxing day treble
Leicester have lost five of the last six on Boxing Day and their home form is not great, is it? They’ve lost four of six home Premier League matches this season. They’re better away from home. They’re playing against Manchester United – the comeback kings! They’re unbeaten in their last seven Premier League games. They’re the comeback kings, they’re the penalty kings, they’re having a really good time of it.
It’s amazing isn’t it? With every defeat Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s under pressure but they must be doing something right. If they win their game in hand, they’ll be two points behind my Reds at the top of the table.
- SUNDAY’S BIG ACCA: Our 20/1 bet for all FOUR Premier League games
- BOXING DAY SPECIAL BET: Our 17/2 treble from the Premier League, King George & NFL
- PHIL THOMPSON: My top tips for Liverpool v West Brom on Sunday
With Chelsea, you’ve got to fancy them against Arsenal this weekend. They’ve scored 29 goals and that’s only second to Liverpool who have 36 goals.
Manchester City, they’ve conceded one goal in the last eight games in all competitions and it’s the other end which we never thought we’d talk about. They’ve not been able to score goals which is just incredible for them and, dare I say it, they’ve got the best defence.
BOXING DAY BEST BETS
- Goals galore expected as Leicester host Man Utd in Boxing Day opener
- Goal machine Tavernier to help Rangers beat Hibs
- EFL acca: Our 10/1 four-fold for Boxing Day’s big fixture list
- Premier League double: Our 14/1 bet for two 3pm kick-offs
- Celtic recovery to continue with win at Hamilton
- Chelsea to pile more misery on Arsenal in this 9/1 Bet Builder
- Our 6/1 double for Boxing Day’s 8pm kick-offs
SUNDAY’S TOP TIPS
- Burnley to blunt Leeds with Chris Wood on target
- Hot-shot Haller to help West Ham leave Brighton feeling blue
- There’s festive fun for Liverpool in this 14/1 Bet Builder v West Brom
- Wolves and Tottenham set for stalemate in Sunday’s late game