Sunday 2pm: Sheffield United v West Ham
Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League
I’d side with Sheffield United at the prices on offer, it doesn’t necessarily mean they’ll win the game but that’s where the value may lie. The market is being quite negative on them, they’ve had a tough run and have a lot of injuries.
They’re missing that solid defence that made them so good but I have full confidence in Chris Wilder to turn it around. The reason I like Sheffield United is that they actually went off odds on for his game in January, albeit things have changed and West Ham are a much better team now.
I think Sheffield United, going off as underdogs, is the bet I would have as opposed to West Ham to Win.
You don’t get goals at Bramall Lane and I’d be reluctant to put up a goal scorer. Michail Antonio would probably be the one if he was available but he’s not.
That’s another reason why I think West Ham are a bit big. I think Under 2.5 Goals is the way I’d point you here.
Jason’s tips for Sheffield United v West Ham
These two selections in Paddy Power double will give you odds of around 5/1.
*All odds in copy correct at time of publication and they’re always bang on with our clever betting banners.
Top tips for Sunday
- Our 3 best bets as Rangers host Aberdeen at midday
- Our 10/1 double for Sunday’s early Premier League kick-offs
- Mina to fire Everton to win at Fulham
- DOUBLE: Our 11/4 best bets from La Liga and the EPL
- Our 13/1 Same Game Multi for Leeds v Arsenal
- Euro footy accumulator: Our 17/1 four-fold for Sunday’s action across the continent
- Vardy can punish injury-riddled Liverpool in this 15/1 Same Game Multi