12.30pm: Everton v Man Utd – Man Utd to Win
I’ve been one of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s biggest critics, but United away to Everton is a good bet this weekend despite recent results. Everton have severe injury troubles at the moment, Lucas Digne and Seamus Coleman are really important full-backs for that team and both might be missing, there’s doubt over James Rodriguez and Andre Gomes, and the big player Richarlison is still banned.
Man United had actually won their last 10 competitive away games prior to going to Turkey in midweek and Everton have conceded two goals in each of their last four games. United’s big strength is going forward so I’d expect United to score in this game and to win it. Carlo Ancelotti’s putting Jordan Pickford back in goal so that’s another plus for siding with the Manchester United Win.
The next game is Leeds to Win away at Crystal Palace. Palace are on a shocking run of form with 11 points taken from their last 15 games. That’s relegation form.
They’ve had one clean sheet in those 15 games as well. Palace have struggled to score big time under Roy Hodgson. In his three seasons in charge, they’ve failed to score in 39 games, so I’d fancy Leeds to Win that game.
PHIL THOMPSON: My verdict on Man Utd and Chelsea’s Saturday fixtures
The last game is the late game with West Ham to Win at home against Fulham. West Ham are in fantastic form and have scored in their last six matches.
Fulham have conceded, on average, two goals a game this season. So, The Hammers to hammer Fulham is a very distinct possibility there.
Jason’s Saturday Premier League treble
*All odds correct at publication and they’re always bang on with our betting banners
- Goals galore in our 28/1 Championship acca for Saturday
- Our 20/1 Same Game Multi for Man Utd’s trip to Everton
- Check out this 35/1 four-fold for the FA Cup first-round
- Haaland to be on song, but Bayern to have last laugh against Dortmund
- Mitro’s on fire, but is it enough for Fulham to beat West Ham?
- Chelsea to blunt the Blues in routine win at Stamford Bridge
- Leeds can Klich into gear at Palace thanks to midfield man
- Pochettino awaiting feedback from televised Man Utd job interview
- Have Zlat! Awesome Ibrahimovic helps football punter score £2k from just £2 stake
- Mesut Ozil Delivers Hologram Of Himself To Old Trafford For Arsenal Game