It’s the most wonderful time of the year, once again.
Nope, not Christmas, it’s Premier League on Amazon Prime season as you get to show off your creative flair by fabricating a whole new persona to bag yet another free trial on the streaming platform and watch some top-flight footie.
Jeff Bezos’ gang are screening their usual two rounds of fixtures in December – especially handy for the 30-day free trial – and the headline match from their first batch of games was a meeting between two sides a long way from their glory days as Manchester United beat Chelsea.
Amazon have also got their hands on the prestigious post-Christmas fixtures as the best players on the planet provide the entertainment while you slob on the sofa eating yet another tube of Pringles.
We’ve got a sack full of Premier League betting tips here on Paddy Power News and I’ll give you one for free – turn off goal notifications on your phone because Amazon’s streams are a few seconds behind real time. You’re welcome.
The latest Premier League odds are on the Paddy Power website and Paddy Power app, otherwise the dates and kick-off times for the fixtures on Amazon Prime can be found below.
Premier League fixtures on Amazon Prime
Tuesday, December 5
Wolves 1-0 Burnley
Luton 3-4 Arsenal
Wednesday, December 6
Brighton 2-1 Brentford
Crystal Palace 0-2 Bournemouth
Fulham 5-0 Nottingham Forest
Sheffield United 0-2 Liverpool
Aston Villa 1-0 Man City
Man Utd 2-1 Chelsea
Thursday, December 7
Everton 3-0 Newcastle
Tottenham 1-2 West Ham
Tuesday, December 26
Wednesday, December 27
Thursday, December 28
Premier League Betting Tips
- Lawro’s Premier League predictions include an 9/1 correct score pick
- Crouchy’s Liverpool v Arsenal Bet Builder tips clock in at 28/1
- Grab 24/1 with our Multi-Match Bet Builder tips for Saturday‘s Premier League games
Read More on the Premier League
- Score your football betting tips at Paddy Power News
- Premier League betting tips, fixtures and results for 2023/24 season
- Premier League Sack Race: Which manager is next to get the boot in 2023/24?