You feel like Liverpool aren’t going to drop any more points the way they are playing.
They have won seven in row after the Leicester game and just look so good right now.
The trouble is I just can’t see United dropping points in their final games either as they chase that top 4 spot.
Liverpool might have left it just too late.
They have Aston Villa at Anfield next and then Southampton, who are already relegated, on the final day. I’d expect six points from those.
- WELCOME TO PP NEWS: NEW TO US? CLICK HERE FOR OUR £/€20 SIGN-UP OFFER
Man United have Bournemouth away, then Chelsea and Fulham both at Old Trafford.
It could all come down to the final day.
Fulham are good side in decent form. I don’t think you could rely on Chelsea getting something though.
It would be an incredible achievement if Liverpool do it after the season they’ve had, but they’re in such good form and United have been stuttering.
It’s so tough to call but I think United will just edge over the line in the end.
I find the talk about Arsenal and “bottling” a bit ridiculous.
I’m sure people inside the club will know this has been an amazing season.
They are up against a team that could possibly win the treble and who are one of the best teams we’ve ever seen.
Yes, they’ve fallen short in the league, but I’m not sure they should finish ahead of Man City when you look at the depth of their squads.
Arsenal have been brilliant at times this season and it’s a huge leap forward from where they were a few years ago.
It’s not about bottling anything, it’s just about not having the strength in depth to beat Man City.
*Paddy Power’s football coverage is 100% fake news. Honest.
- Lawro’s Predictions: Wins for Arsenal & United but Chelsea to lose again
- Leeds to bag vital win in this 40/1 Bet Builder v West Ham
- We’ve a 34/1 Multi-Match Bet Builder for Saturday’s 3pm games
- Ancelotti eyebrow raised permanently after Man City smash Real Madrid
- Massimo Taibi to make shock return to Man United as ‘safe pair of hands’