England are two games away from the World Cup final… they’ve just got the small matter of reigning champions France to deal with first.
The Three Lions cruised through to the last eight by comfortably topping Group B with seven points from games against Iran, USA and Wales before trouncing Senegal in the first knockout round.
NEW TO PADDY POWER NEWS?
Kylian Mbappe and co are the next match for Gareth Southgate’s side at 19:00 GMT on Saturday, December 10 and the latest England v France odds can be found on the Paddy Power website and Paddy Power app.
But who could they face in the World Cup semi-finals if they pull off a famous win against their big rivals?
England’s route to the World Cup final was set by winning Group B and their place in the bracket means they would face Portugal or Morocco in the last four.
Morocco stunned Spain on penalties to progress to the quarter-finals while Portugal hammered six goals past sorry Switzerland in the final match of the last-16 round.
The second semi-final between England or France and Morocco or Portugal is scheduled to take place at 19:00 GMT on Wednesday, December 14 at the Al Bayt Stadium in Al Khor.
Don’t forget, Paddy’s giving you a completely free Bet Builder to spend on England v France. He’s dishing them out for every Three Lions match at the World Cup so if you love a freebie then you’ll be cheering them on…
England v France betting tips
- 5 potential card selections for your England v France FREE Bet Builder
- Thommo’s 18/1 England v France World Cup Bet Builder
- Crouchy backing Kane and Mbappe to deliver in these England v France betting tips
Read More on England v France
- England World Cup betting offer: Paddy’s giving you a free Bet Builder for England v France
- England v France World Cup prediction, tips, team news, kick-off time and date
- England predicted lineup for France World Cup quarter-final on Saturday
- France predicted lineup for England World Cup quarter-final on Saturday
- England’s route to the World Cup final at Qatar 2022