*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
It’s 56 years of hurt – not that we’re counting – for the English ahead of their latest tilt at World Cup glory.
The Three Lions reached the semi-finals of the 2018 World Cup in Russia before falling agonisingly short against Italy in the Euro 2020 final on home soil at Wembley.
NEW TO PADDY POWER NEWS?
Gareth Southgate’s side were having a pretty disastrous year ahead of Qatar 2022, with some dire results resulting in relegation from the top tier of the UEFA Nations League, but they kicked off their tournament with a bang against Iran.
As it’s an unconventional season with the World Cup taking place in the winter, England’s preparations for the biggest tournament on the planet have been a bit different to normal with just one international break before the big kick-off.
So, when is England’s next fixture? If you keep on reading you’ll find everything you need to know about the Three Lions’ upcoming match including the date and kick-off time.
If that’s not enough, you can check out the latest World Cup odds on the Paddy Power website or via our snazzy widgets below.
Competition: FIFA World Cup
Date: Sunday, December 4
Wednesday’s World Cup Tips
- Lawro’s World Cup predictions feature a 7/1 correct score pick
- We’ve got a 6/1 Bet Builder for our Tunisia v France betting tips
- Thommo’s Poland v Argentina betting tips
- Our 9/1 Saudi Arabia v Mexico Bet Builder
Read More on the World Cup
- Score your Football betting tips and previews at Paddy Power News
- World Cup 2022: Which teams have qualified for the Qatar World Cup?