*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
It’s 56 years of hurt – not that we’re counting – for the English ahead of their latest tilt at World Cup glory.
The Three Lions reached the semi-finals of the 2018 World Cup in Russia before falling agonisingly short against Italy in the Euro 2020 final on home soil at Wembley.
NEW TO PADDY POWER NEWS?
Gareth Southgate’s side are having a pretty disastrous year ahead of Qatar 2022, with some dire results resulting in relegation from the top tier of the UEFA Nations League.
As it’s an unconventional season with the World Cup taking place in the winter, England’s preparations for the biggest tournament on the planet are a bit different to normal with just one international break before the big kick-off.
So, when is England’s next fixture? If you keep on reading you’ll find everything you need to know about the Three Lions’ upcoming match including the date and kick-off time.
If that’s not enough, you can check out the latest England football odds on the Paddy Power website or via our snazzy widgets below.
Competition: UEFA Nations League
Date: Monday, September 26
TV: Channel 4
Competition: FIFA World Cup
Date: Monday, November 21
Read More on the World Cup
- Score your Football betting tips and previews at Paddy Power News
- When is the next World Cup? Qatar 2022 dates, qualifiers and odds
- World Cup 2022: Dates, fixtures, groups, kick-off times and schedule for Qatar competition
- World Cup 2022: Which teams have qualified for the Qatar World Cup?
- World Cup winner odds: Brazil, France and England head Paddy’s Qatar 2022 outright market