So the North London Derby is off. Apparently Arsenal, with their squad of 30 senior players and hundreds of youth team players, can’t field a team against Spurs on Sunday.
Granit Xhaka’s continued idiocy isn’t quite so funny now, is it?
It means we’re left with old episodes of Homes Under The Hammer or whatever’s on the other channels at 4.30pm on a Sunday. It also means Paddy’s generous £/€5 Bet Builder on the game is kiboshed – but only temporarily.
That’s right, the big man is rolling the offer over to next week and you can have another completely free £/€5 Bet Builder on ANY Premier League game on Sunday January 23.
You will need to opt in again and we’ll be back up and running with the new offer from 9am on Thursday.
And while there’s not a north London derby to get stuck into – there’s still plenty of decent action for your free bet.
We’ve another London derby heading to our TV screens in Chelsea v Spurs in the 4.30pm kick-off. Arsenal – if they fancy it- are also meant to be in action. They are due to face Burnley, who haven’t played a game since 2017.
Crystal Palace v Liverpool is scheduled for 2pm (whisper it quietly, but that one might actually take place). At the same time Brighton head to Leicester.
Sunday football tips
- So, no North London Derby… but there’s plenty of Africa Cup of Nations action. Here’s our 4 top tips
- And there’s still a game at 2pm – here’s Phil Thompson’s West Ham v Leeds best bets
- We’ve a Sunday evening acca to round off the weekend too
- Africa Cup of Nations tips: Paddy’s complete betting preview
- Need team news to complete your Bet Builder? Well, now Paddy’s got you covered
- B*llend d’Or 2021: Paddy Power’s end of year football awards
- January transfer window 2022: When does it open and close for Premier League clubs?