Let’s start with something obvious: everyone loves a refund. Especially when it involves a losing bet.
With that in mind, we’re turning the bog-standard, everyday Money Back Special that you know and love on its head and putting the power in the hands of punters.
That means you, pal. So get involved.
What all this means is that we’ll let you, the fans and bettors, propose a number of markets from the weekend’s football and we’ll then decide on which ones to offer a refund. Any football bet (excluding in-play markets) from that weekend could potentially qualify for the promotion.
So, without further ado, we present Money Back Mondays:
Introducing… MONEY BACK MONDAYS!
On Monday we'll have a poll to let YOU vote on what match from the weekend you'd like your bets refunded on. Bets refunded as free bets.
— Paddy Power (@paddypower) August 16, 2019
How will this work?
You can suggest refunds all weekend by tweeting us using the hashtag #MoneyBackMondays. We’ll then pick the best ones and set a poll live via the official Paddy Power social media accounts.
You can then vote on which market you’d like to see refunded as a free bet. Voting will take place between 5pm and 7.30pm on Mondays, so be sure to check up on our Twitter page during that time.
What else do I need to know?
• Does not include in-play bets
• Free bets available for 7 days
• Applies to Online, Mobile, Phone & Text bets
• Does not apply to bets placed in retail
• Bets placed with free bets will not qualify for the offer
• Cashed out or partially cashed out bets do not qualify
Other boring but essential stuff
• Paddy Power reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude certain customers from this promotion and to change the terms or availability of this offer at any time
• Paddy Power football rules apply
• The full terms and conditions of Paddypower.com also apply to this offer.