But, to do it, we need the help of the universe’s best dartists to chip in for our The BIG 180 campaign. No pressure, guys!
We are hoping to give away as much cash as possible throughout the tournament by donating £1,000 for every single 180 at the Paddy Power World Darts Championship.
And after ‘Cool Hand’ Luke Humphries beat teenage sensation Luke ‘The Nuke’ Littler in an enthralling final, the tally reached £914,000 all thanks to a record-breaking number of maximums at the Ally Pally!
But that didn’t feel quite right, so the morning after the night before we upped our donation to a nice round total of £1 MILLION!
You can get the full low down on the campaign HERE.
And, to celebrate the player who hits the most 180s and therefore raises the most cash for charidee, we’ve commissioned a giant Ballon d’Art trophy for the winner. Congratulations to Humphries, who took home the prize along with the Sid Waddell Trophy after a whopping 23 180s in the final.
- Answer three quick questions to check your risk, and share Prostate Cancer UK’s risk checker with your mates, brothers, dad, or other men in your life: CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE PROSTATE CANCER UK RISK ASSESSMENT
We’ll be keeping our snazzy table bang up to date and we’ll be cheering the lads and lasses on to load up on maximums all the way through to the final on January 3rd 2024!
Let’s hear it for the OOONNEEEHUNDREDDANDDDEIGHTIEEEEEEES!
NEW TO PADDY POWER? PLACE A £5 BET ON SPORTS GET £20 IN FREE BETS!
DARTS BETTING TIPS TONIGHT:
- Sky Sports presenter Emma Paton has an 8/1 correct score pick for the final
- Here’s Mark Webster’s verdict on the Ally Pally showdown between Humphries and Littler
And Don’t Miss…
- GET READY FOR ALLY PALLY WITH OUR ULTIMATE DARTS NICKNAME GENERATOR
- EVERY RESULT FROM EVERY MATCH AT ALLY PALLY