* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
* Watch all the games on Sky Sports Arena
Keane Barry can ensure a comfortable win against his opponent from Hong Kong here. The Irish youngster has been tipped for the top by many and he looks to be developing well on the PDC Tour. He recently averaged 99 while losing 6-4 to Peter Wright at the Player Championship and anything close to that form should see him to a comfortable victory here. Lam lost 3-0 to Danny Noppert winning just one leg in his last World Championship appearance in 2019 and it may not be much better for him here.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
Boris Koltsov would have a reputation as a big maximum grabber and Wattimena as a low 180 hitter. But, when you look at the stats for this year, they are approximately equal on their 180s hit rate. This looks to be priced on reputation and the fast throwing Dutchman is worth a chance to outscore the Russian here at an attractive price.
This should be a very tight game between two of the younger players on Tour and I reckon that Borland can come out on top. The Scot has shown steady improvement this year. He has averaged two points more than Brooks on tour this year and he can make it a World Championship debut to remember against the former World Youth Champion.
Ross Smith looks like a player that could be destined for the top of the darts world and he can get his World Championship campaign off to an impressive start against his Canadian opponent. Ross is a very capable scorer posting the sixth highest 180 rate on tour and with scoring like that, he’s unlikely to give too many chances to his experienced opponent.
* All match times are approximate as most will depend on the game that precedes it.
13:30 Keane Barry v Royden Lam: Barry To Win 3-0 In Sets
14:30 Jermaine Wattimena v Boris Koltsov: Wattimena To Have The Most 180s
20:00 William Borland v Bradley Brooks: Borland To Win
21:00 Ross Smith v Jeff Smith: Ross Smith To Win 3-0 In Sets
* An accumulator on these four best bets pays at approximately 53/1 with Paddy Power. CLICK HERE TO ADD IT TO YOUR BETSLIP.
- Check out Darts tips and betting previews at Paddy Power News
- PDC World Darts Championship 2022 draw, schedule, results and odds
- World Darts Championship Offers: We’ve stepped up to the oche with two huge promotions
- Fallon Sherrock Investigates: Darts hero explores wacky world of fancy dress