The PDC home tour gets underway tonight. Night one, group one sees World Champion Peter Wright meet Peter Jacques, ‘The Terrier’ from Huddersfield, 47-years old and ranked 66 in the world.
Lewis, a 28-year old Welshman nicknamed ‘Rasta’ was a World Championship semi-finalist back in 2018. Zonneveld, a 21-year old Dutchman, is a left-hander and has only won his tour card last year. This should be a tight match and I’m going for a 5-4 Lewis win at 7/2.
I like a Zonneveld victory here at 4/5.
I think Lewis is a bit of value here. He has the notch on his belt of beating Wright in the World Championship back in 2018. He knocked out Wright 4-1 on that occasion on his run to the semi-finals.
I fancy another Lewis win here. A 5-3 win for ‘Rasta’ looks about right at 13/2.
But bet of the night for me is Jamie Lewis beating Peter Wright at 4/1! Lewis beat him at the World Championship back in 2018. Can he do it again? We’ll find out tonight!
- 19.30 Peter Wright V Peter Jacques – Wright 5-3 @ 5/1
- 19.55 Jamie Lewis V Niels Zonneveld – Lewis 5-4 @ 7/2
- 20.20 Peter Jacques V Niels Zonneveld – Zonneveld to Win @ 4/5
- 20.45 Peter Wright V Jamie Lewis – Lewis to Win @ 4/1
- 21.10 Jamie Lewis V Peter Jacques – Lewis 5-3 @ 13/2
- 21.35 Neil Zonneveld V Peter Wright – Wright 5-2 @ 7/2
*All odds correct at time of publication