Champions League Darts
Sat 19 Oct & Sun 20 Oct, Leicester
9 dart finish
• A 9 dart finish is the perfect leg in darts as it uses the fewest amount of darts to check out from 501.
• Paddy Power is offering a £100,000 jackpot, to be split between all ticket holders of the applicable session, for the first 9 dart finish that is achieved during the Paddy Power Champions League of Darts 2019.
• The £100,000 jackpot will be equally divided by the number of tickets which have been sold for the session in which a 9 dart finish is first achieved during the tournament.
• Where a 9 dart finish is first achieved, then all ticket holders present at the session (except for those who are under 18 years of age) will be eligible to redeem their ticket at any Paddy Power shop in the UK between Monday 21 October 2019 and Monday 28 October 2019 (inclusive). Upon the presentation of a valid ticket in a Paddy Power shop, the holder will be awarded with their share of the £100,000 jackpot in cash.
• Any individual that has self-excluded from gambling with Paddy Power is not permitted to participate in this promotion and cannot redeem their ticket.
• This promotion applies to the first 9 dart finish in the tournament only.
• Only one prize may be redeemed per ticket-holder.
• This promotion is only open to individuals who are 18 years of age or older.
PaddyPower reserves the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any point.