We’ve teamed up with The Mail’s The Hook podcast to take a look at the biggest and best bouts on the planet each week.
Hosts Charlotte Daly and Alex McCarthy dissect all the top talking points from the Boxing and MMA worlds, and chat with leading figures in the sport such as Eddie Hearn, Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua.
Then they get down to business and put their necks on the line in a weekly head-to-head tipping battle.
Each week we challenge the podcast pair to give us their best bet for the weekend using a free £10 stake with all winnings going to charity.
Alex is racing clear in the head-to-head battle after bagging £55 for correctly calling Tyson Fury to win on points against Francis Ngannou in week one, and £21 from backing Joe Cordina to beat Edward Vazquez via the same method in week two of the competition.
- LISTEN TO THE LATEST EPISODE OF THE HOOK PODCAST BELOW!
- NEW TO PADDY POWER? PLACE A £5 BET ON SPORTS GET £20 IN FREE BETS!
It’s been slim pickings for the dynamic duo since and last weekend Nick Ball failed to knockout Isaac Dogboe so they, like Katie Taylor, are looking to get back to winning ways this Saturday as they run the rule over the Irish fighter’s undisputed super lightweight championship bout with Chantelle Cameron in Dublin.
CHARLOTTE: This one is so tough to call but I can’t go against my girl Katie Taylor.
I think Taylor will win by points or decision.
ALEX: I think it will be close too, but I think Charlotte might be thinking with her heart and not her head!
There, I said it!
I think Chantelle Cameron will repeat history and Win by Points or Decision.
Charlotte: Taylor to Win By Points or Decision
Alex: Cameron to Win By Points or Decision
- Remember to listen and subscribe to The Hook podcast wherever you get your pods from
- Tyson Fury v Oleksandr Usyk fight date, ring-walk time, undercard, odds and tips
- Breaking – VAR review confirms Fury points win over Ngannou
- Eddie Hearn plans wild undercard for mooted Wayne Rooney v Jake Paul fight
All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.