Kell Brook has revealed a ‘2032 rematch clause’ was included in the agreement for his fight against Amir Khan.
Their long-running feud comes to head tomorrow night which all started with a row on Bebo almost 20-years ago.
The pair argued on the now-defunct social media platform about which file-sharing website was the best.
Brook preferred to illegally download his music from LimeWire while Khan preferred to nick his MP3s from BearShare.
The row culminated in Brook blocking Khan from his Bebo profile and there has been bad blood between them ever since.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
Sheffield fighter Brook told Paddy Power News a clause for second fight was part of the contract he signed and he hoped to complete the trilogy before he turned 60.
‘Yes there is a rematch clause and it’d be nice to get the trilogy done before I’m eligible for a free bus pass’, said 35-year-old.
Meanwhile, Khan insists the feud is real and not just a cynical ploy to generate interest in a fight that should’ve taken place before the invention of the i-Pad.
‘It’s true, I have mild-to-moderate feelings of dislike for this man’, revealed Khan during the pre-fight press conference.
‘And I can assure everyone we won’t be hugging each other after the fight like two lads who’ve just staggered out of a rave at 5am’.
‘We’ll do that back at the hotel while counting our winnings’.
Addressing claims any appetite for a fight between the pair had long since expired, the Bolton boxer said:
‘This is the fight that people want to see – particularly those who’ve just woken out of a 10-year coma’.
In related news, BOXXER’s CEO Ben Shalom has announced several new fights he’ll be promoting after successfully negotiating the long-awaited bout between Khan and Brook.
‘Mike Tyson will fight George Foreman in Caesar’s Palace this summer with Hulk Hogan v Stone Cold Steven Austin and Blur v Oasis on the undercard’.
*Paddy Power’s breaking news coverage is 100% fake news, and that’s the truth – honest*
- Reports: Russia curling brush tests positive for Mr Muscle
- BREAKING: Conte and Lukaku spotted at Heathrow boarding flight to Milan
- Michael Masi admits ‘F1’s boring anyway’ after race director axe
- UEFA to overturn Man City’s 5-0 win because of sh*te third kit
- Man United players visit Battersea Dogs Home to learn how to hold a lead
- Revealed: Brendan Rodgers’ United exit plan as Leicester pressure builds
Latest Football Tips
- We’ve a 30/1 Bet Builder for West Ham v Newcastle
- Don’t miss this mega 27/1 punt for Bournemouth v Forest on Friday